What is taffeta fabric?
The English name is Polyester Taffeta, also known as taffeta. Made of polyester or imitation silk. Polyester taffeta is a fully polyester thin fabric. It is made of polyester filament. It is bright in appearance and smooth in feel. This cloth is called taffeta, which can be used as fabric and lining material. Taffeta is the taff mean, this was originally a classification of silk (silk is divided into 4 categories and 24 types), is now called polyester taffeta or polyester taffeta, nylon taffeta called.
Hangzhou K&M Textile CO.,LTD
Add: 104-105#, 12# Building, JingWei Creative park, ShiQiao Road, Xiacheng District, Hangzhou, China.
- What Is Taffeta Fabric
- Specification For Taffeta Fabric
- Characteristics Of Taffeta Fabric
- Use Of Taffeta Fabric
- What Kind Of Fabric Is Polyester Ta...
- A Brief Introduction To Pongee Fabric
- Pongee Fabric Model Differentiation
- The Difference Between Taffeta, Pol...
- Pongee Fabric Process
- Washing Method Of Pongee Fabric
- What Are The Features Of Polyester ...
- What Is The Pongee Fabric
- What Is Nylon Taffeta Fabric
- K&M Attened Vietnam Hanoi Textile &...
- MEDTEC China
- Nylon Taffeta Fabric Features
- Characteristics And Types Of Casual...
- Wool Fabric Classification
- Hangzhou K&M Textile Open An Office...
- What Is Spring Subspun Fabric