Taffeta, also known as taffeta. Taffeta has two broad categories of silk taffeta and spinning taffeta. Taffeta contains the meaning of plain weave fabric, is a kind of plain weave weave woven high-grade silk.
Simulation silk taffeta has polyester taffeta and nylon (nylon) taffeta, but also using the same weaving method, only the use of different raw materials, post-processing is not the same imitation. However, the processing technology of modern industry has made the imitation level quite superb, almost to the degree of the genuine, it is very difficult to distinguish from the appearance, feel, only when the use of the difference.
Previous: Specification For Taffeta Fabric
Next: No Information
- Specification For Taffeta Fabric
- Characteristics Of Taffeta Fabric
- Use Of Taffeta Fabric
- What Kind Of Fabric Is Polyester Ta...
- A Brief Introduction To Pongee Fabric
- Pongee Fabric Model Differentiation
- The Difference Between Taffeta, Pol...
- Pongee Fabric Process
- Washing Method Of Pongee Fabric
- Pongee Fabric Variety