The Methods of Washing and Maintenance Knitted Fabric
The difference between a knitted fabric and a woven fabric is that the shape of the yarn in the fabric is different. Knitting fabric is divided into weft knitted fabric and warp knitted fabric. At present, knitted fabrics are widely used in clothing fabrics and linings, home textiles and other products, loved by the vast number of consumers.
Knitted fabrics are made by the coil through the sleeve connected to the fabric, is a major species of fabric. Knitted fabrics have good features of elasticity, moisture absorption, breathable, comfortable and warm, is the most widely used in children's wear fabrics, raw materials mainly cotton wool and other natural fibers, but also nylon, acrylic, polyester and other chemical fiber. Knitted fabric used to be used in underwear, T-shirts, etc. Now, with the development of the knitting industry and the birth of a new after finishing process, the performance of the knitwear was greatly improved, almost applies to all categories of children's clothing.
The washing methods of knitted fabric
1.Can be washed with various detergents, hand wash and machine wash， but not chlorine bleach.
2.White clothes can be washed by alkaline detergent with high temperature, it plays a role in bleaching.
3.Fabric soaking time should not be too long, to avoid fabric fading.
4.Fabric should store in dry indoor area, keep away from rain and sunshine.
5.Must be washed separately from other clothes, do not put together during washing.
6.Never wring dry to avoid wrinkling
Maintenance methods of knitted fabric
1.Underwear can not be soaked in hot water, so as to avoid yellow sweat spots.
2.Pay attention to ventilation, to avoid damp fabrics, so as to avoid moldy mold.
3.Wash dry, deep, light-colored, it is best not to put together, camphor balls, to avoid insects.
4.Avoid prolonged exposure, so as not to reduce the fastness and cause fading yellowing, especially the sun exposure.
- What Is Taffeta Fabric
- Specification For Taffeta Fabric
- Characteristics Of Taffeta Fabric
- Use Of Taffeta Fabric
- What Kind Of Fabric Is Polyester Ta...
- A Brief Introduction To Pongee Fabric
- Pongee Fabric Model Differentiation
- The Difference Between Taffeta, Pol...
- Pongee Fabric Process
- Washing Method Of Pongee Fabric
- K&M Textile Is Going To Attend The ...
- Hangzhou K&M Textile Attened The Ch...
- China International Trade Fair For ...
- Basic Knowledge Of Fabric -1
- The Characteristics Of Waterproof C...
- Fabric Feature Of Antibacterial
- International Environmental Textile...
- What Are The Characteristics Of Lea...
- What Is Oxford Cloth
- There Is No Winner In A Trade War