Polyester cotton blended fabric
Polyester and cotton refer to polyester-cotton blended fabrics, which are based 65%-67% polyester and 33%-35% cotton blended yarns are used for textiles, Polyester and cotton cloth commonly known as cotton Dacron.
The features of polyester cotton fabric:
It not only highlights the style of polyester but also the strength of cotton fabrics. It has good elasticity and wear resistance under dry and wet conditions. It is dimensionally stable and has a small shrinkage rate. It has the characteristics of being upright, not easily wrinkled, easy to wash, and quick-drying. Can not use high temperature ironing and boiling water soak.
Disadvantages of polyester cotton:
The polyester fiber of polyester/cotton belongs to the hydrophobic fiber. It has strong affinity for oil stains, and it is easy to absorb oil. In addition, it is easy to generate static electricity and absorb dust during the wearing process. It is difficult to wash, and it cannot be soaked in high temperature ironing and boiling water.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is peach skin fabric
- Peach Skin Fabric Name origin
- Basic information of peach skin fabric
- Peach skin fabric cleaning and main...
- Peach skin fabric Texture feel
- A brief introduction to Taslon Fabric
- Polyester Tower Silk Long
- Basic concepts of brushed tricot fa...
- Brushed Tricot Fabric Functional Fa...
- The difference between weft knitted...
- What is the difference between canv...
- What is polyester